Below, you will be able to see the foods you need to avoid while being on Keto:
· Sugary foods: Soda,Fruit juice,Smoothies,Cakes,Ice cream,Candy,etc.
· Grains or starches: Wheat-based products,Rice,Pasta,Cereal,etc.
· Beans or legumes: Peas,Kidney beans,Lentils,Chickpeas,etc.
· Root veggies and tubers: Potatoes,Sweet potatoes,Carrots,Parsnips,etc.
· Low-fat or diet products: These are highly-processed and often high in carbs.
· Sugar-free diet foods: These are often high in sugar alcohols which can affect ketone levels in some cases. They are often highly processed.
· Some condiments and sauces: They often contain sugar and unhealthy fats.
· Alcohol: Due to its carb content many alcoholic beverages can throw you out of Ketosis.